Hawaii Pharm meticulously produces their extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristics of each plant.
The highest quality Chrysanthemum Glycerin-based liquid extract: dry material / solvents ratio 1:3.
Size: 60 ml
Chrysanthemum (Chrysanthemum x morifolium) is a perennial plant with a thickened rhizome. The stems grow up straight, 25-120 cm tall, sometimes highly branched.The upper surface of the leaves is green, rarely and slightly pubescent, sometimes almost bare. The underside of the leaves is dull – or greyish-green, with a profuse pubescence.
• Rich in beta carotene, calcium, magnesium, and iron, chrysanthemum is a remarkable healing liquid extract.
• Highly beneficial with antiviral and antibacterial properties. Heals colds, flu, sore throats, itchy eyes, respiratory and sinus infections, urinary tract infections, and bladder and kidney infections.
• Eases anxiety, tension, irritation, nervousness, and confusion.
• Chrysanthemum Liquid Extract can rejuvenate the brain and calm down the nervous system.
• Good for blocked arteries, varicose veins, atherosclerosis, stabilising blood pressure, and for preventing coronary artery disease.
Hawaii Pharm strictly uses only certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water!
• Main Ingredients: Certified Organic Chrysanthemum (Chrysanthemum x morifolium) dried flowers.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3 w/v.
• Other ingredients: vegetable glycerin, crystal clear water
Contains NO alcohol, GMO, gluten, heavy metals, artificial colours, preservatives, or synthetic fertilisers.
Chrysanthemum Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients.
Not filtered, Chrysanthemum NON-Alcohol liquid extract – we use classic conventional methods of extraction.
Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal glycerites is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Glycerites can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water. However, some glycerites are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.
*This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Made in an FDA Registered facility, Hawaii, USA.
Hawaii Pharm produces high-quality liquid herbal extracts using only certified organic or wild harvested plant material. Hawaii Pharm products contain only natural ingredients. They are completely free from GMO, gluten, preservatives, heavy metals, and fertilizers.
It's time to dive into the ocean of wholesomeness!
You might also love...
You might also love...