Hawaii Pharm meticulously produces their extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristics of each plant.
The highest quality Yarrow Glycerin-based liquid extract: dry material / solvents ratio 1:3.
Size: 60 ml
Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) is an erect, herbaceous, perennial plant that produces one to several stems 0.2 – 1 m in height, and has a spreading rhizomatous growth form. Leaves are evenly distributed along the stem, with the leaves near the middle and bottom of the stem being the largest. The leaves have varying degrees of hairiness (pubescence). The inflorescence has 4 to 9 phyllaries and contains ray and disk flowers which are white to pink.
• Acts as an effective health tonic for the whole body.
• Provides relief for inflammation, muscle spasms, digestive disorders, respiratory conditions, colds, flu, and blood related issues.
• Yarrow Liquid Extract is a relaxant and an anti-anxiety remedy.
• Can help stabilise the nervous system and calm the body down.
• A detoxifier and diuretic which can help to ease water retention and aid in weight loss.
• A digestive that provides relief for stomach and intestinal cramping
• Helps the body absorb and assimilate more nutrients from food in the digestive tract.
• Improves cardiovascular conditions by naturally regulating blood pressure.
Hawaii Pharm strictly uses only certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable glycerin, and crystal clear artesian purified water!
• Main Ingredients: Certified Organic Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium) dried flower.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3 w/v.
• Other ingredients: vegetable glycerin, crystal clear water.
Contains NO alcohol, GMO, gluten, heavy metals, artificial colours, preservatives, or synthetic fertilisers.
Yarrow Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients.
Not filtered Yarrow NON-Alcohol liquid extract – we use classic conventional methods of extraction.
Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal glycerites is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Glycerites can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water. However, some glycerites are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.
*This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Made in an FDA Registered facility, Hawaii, USA.
Hawaii Pharm produces high-quality liquid herbal extracts using only certified organic or wild harvested plant material. Hawaii Pharm products contain only natural ingredients. They are completely free from GMO, gluten, preservatives, heavy metals, and fertilizers.
It's time to dive into the ocean of wholesomeness!
You might also love...
You might also love...