Honey and propolis make a potent superfood combination that boosts the immune system, and soothes ailments during the autumn-winter period and changes of season.
Net quantity: 240 g
Orto Pazzo Honey with Propolis from selected organic production
Orto Pazzo Honey with Propolis is 100% pure, free from additives, and processed by very fine filtration to remove impurities. The bees are taken great care of and fed with the honey they produce.
An immunostimulating mix with honey and propolis for enhanced overall well-being.
Orto Pazzo guarantees the highest grade of hand-picked products with meticulous selection. Our standards are much higher than just natural and organic. We aim to elevate your well-being.
– Contains antioxidants which slow the aging process.
– Has antibacterial and antifungal properties that fight infections.
– Has phytonutrients that improve the immune system.
– Soothes sore throats.
– Protects from radiation damage.
– Helps to prevent cancer.
– Reduces blood pressure.
– Boosts healthy, glowing skin.
– A superfood – rich in bioflavonoids and amino acids, and a good source of trace minerals, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, and beta-carotene.
– Antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-fungal.
– Many benefits for the skin. Used to target acne, hyperpigmentation, inflammation, and redness.
– Fights infections.
– Heals wounds.
– Helps with mouth sores.
– Controls oil production.
– Reported to improve immunity and lower blood pressure.
– Protective and therapeutic benefits in alleviating symptoms of brain and neurological disorders and injuries.
Incorporate Orto Pazzo Organic Honey Mix with Propolis into your morning routine by stirring it into your tea or oatmeal for a unique and immune-boosting twist, thanks to the natural antibiotic and antioxidant properties of propolis.
Create a natural and soothing cough syrup by mixing warm water with a tablespoon of Organic Honey Mix with Propolis and a squeeze of lemon juice, providing relief for sore throats and coughs.
Honey bouquet*, propolis*.
*organically grown ingredients.
Code № BG-BIO-19; EU/non-EU Agriculture.
Intended for general consumption, except for people with allergies to bee products.
Not recommended for children under 1 year.
Stir well before consumption.
Organic Honey with Ginger and Lemon has to be stored in a cool and dark place, away from direct sunlight.
Tested in Germany
100% natural product
Proudly Produced in Bulgaria for Orto Pazzo
It's time to dive into the ocean of wholesomeness!
You might also love...
You might also love...