Hawaii Pharm meticulously produces their extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristics of each plant.
The highest quality Red Root Glycerin-based liquid extract: dry material / solvents ratio 1:3.
Size: 60 ml
Ceanothus americanus is a shrub growing between 0.45 – 1.06 m high, having many thin branches. Its root system is thick with fibrous root hairs close to the surface, but with stout, burlish, woody roots that reach deep into the earth. Root systems may grow very large in the wild, to compensate after repeated exposures to wildfires. White flowers grow in clumpy inflorescences on lengthy, axillary peduncles. Fruits are dry, dehiscent, seed capsules.
Red Root Benefits* according to Medical Medium, Anthony Williams:
• Has antibiotic, antispasmodic, and antiviral properties.
• Helps to prevent or shorten the duration of colds, the flu, and respiratory infections.
• Removes phlegm and mucus from the respiratory tract and sinus passages.
• Good for digestive ailments such as constipation, gas, bloating, indigestion, and abdominal pain.
• Beneficial for urinary tract infections, liver problems, fever, headaches, and asthma.
• Helps to relieve muscle spasms, leg cramps, and painful menstruation cramps.
• With mild sedative properties.
Hawaii Pharm strictly uses only certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable glycerin, and crystal clear artesian purified water!
• Main Ingredients: Wild harvested Red Root (Ceanothus Americanus) dried root bark. Origin:USA.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3 w/v.
• Other ingredients: vegetable glycerin, crystal clear water.
Additional information about ingredients:
Contains NO alcohol, GMO, gluten, heavy metals, artificial colours, preservatives, or synthetic fertilisers.
Red Root Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients.
Not filtered Red Root NON-Alcohol liquid extract – we use classic conventional methods of extraction.
Suggested use and dosage:
Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal glycerites is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Glycerites can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water. However, some glycerites are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.
Keep out of the reach of children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients. Do not use if the seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
*This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Made in an FDA Registered facility, Hawaii, USA.
Hawaii Pharm produces high-quality liquid herbal extracts using only certified organic or wild harvested plant material. Hawaii Pharm products contain only natural ingredients. They are completely free from GMO, gluten, preservatives, heavy metals, and fertilizers.
It's time to dive into the ocean of wholesomeness!
You might also love...
There are no reviews yet.