Hawaii Pharm meticulously produces their extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristics of each plant.
The highest quality Lobelia Glycerin-based liquid extract: dry material / solvents ratio 1:3.
Size: 60 ml
Lobelia (Lobelia inflata), also known as Indian tobacco, is an annual or biennial herbaceous plant growing to 15–100 cm tall, with stems covered in tiny hairs. Its leaves are usually about 8 cm long, and are ovate and toothed. The fruit is a box. Seeds are small, yellowish-brown, and numerous with a small germ and abundant fleshy endosperm. It blooms in June-August, bears fruit in August.
• A powerful relaxant for smooth muscles and the nervous system.
• Provides pain relief and eases spasms.
• Stimulates the respiratory system, relaxes and opens the lungs.
• Eases allergy and asthma symptoms and congestion.
• Lobelia Liquid Extract is highly effective in fighting the shingles virus.
• Promotes perspiration, helping to relieve fevers by cooling the skin and rids the body of toxins, while contributing to healthy blood circulation.
• Lobelia acts as a diaphoretic – useful in treating liver and kidney disorders.
Hawaii Pharm strictly uses only certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable glycerin, and crystal clear artesian purified water!
• Main Ingredients: Certified Organic Lobelia (Lobelia Inflata) dried herb.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3 w/v.
• Other ingredients: vegetable glycerin, crystal clear water.
Contains NO alcohol, GMO, gluten, heavy metals, artificial colours, preservatives, or synthetic fertilisers.
Lobelia Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients.
Not filtered, Lobelia NON-Alcohol liquid extract – we use classic conventional methods of extraction.
Lobelia Liquid Extract: Suggested use and dosage
Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal glycerites is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Glycerites can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water. However, some glycerites are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.
*This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Made in an FDA Registered facility, Hawaii, USA.
Hawaii Pharm produces high-quality liquid herbal extracts using only certified organic or wild harvested plant material. Hawaii Pharm products contain only natural ingredients. They are completely free from GMO, gluten, preservatives, heavy metals, and fertilizers.
It's time to dive into the ocean of wholesomeness!
You might also love...
You might also love...